Timeline of major inventions during KAIST affliation
- 2010 : Invents Flexible Perovskite Piezoelectric Materials
- 2011 : Invents Fully Fuctional Flexible Memory
- 2012 : Invents Flexible Inorganic LEDs
- 2013 : Invents Flexible Large Scale Integration (f-LSI)
- 2014 : Invents Flexible Devices via Inorganic based Laser Lift-off
- 2014 : Invents Flexible Inorganic Piezoelectric Acoustic Sensor
- 2015 : Invents Flexible Optogenetic devics, called iWEBS
- 2015 : Invents Flexible NAND flash memory using ACF transfer and interconnection
Award and Honor for Prof. Keon Jae Lee
- 2015 : Invited talk at IEDM & ISSCC for flexible NAND Flash memory invention.
- 2015 : Awarded 'Advanced Materials Scientist Award', IAAM.
- 2015 : Awarded 'KAIST Top 10 Research Award', KAIST
- 2014 : Invited talk at Summer Davos Forum as KAIST Representative.
- 2014 : Awarded minister's award, Korean Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- 2012 : Flexible device is highlighted in Nature as ' The Most Viewed Papers in Science'.
- 2012 : Awarded 'Merck Young Scientists Awards', IMID.
- 2012 : 'Keynote Speak' at International SPIE Conference, San Diego.
- 2012 : 'Plenary Speak' at International Conference of Chinese Micro-Nano Society, China.
- 2011 : Awarded '2011 KAIST Technology Innovation Award', KAIST
- 2010 : Flexible energy harvester is selected as 'Top 10 Innovation', Donga Science
- 2009 : George Smith Award for the best paper published in IEEE Elect. Dev. Lett, IEEE.
- 2006 : Three dimensional chips are published in Science Journal.
- 2006 : The patents of printed semiconductor technology are licensed to Semprius Inc.
- 2006 : Printed semiconductor technology won Innovation Award, Wall Street Journal, US.
- 2006 : III-V semiconductor transfer is published in Nature Materials.